What you will learn:
- How to read sides (a scene from a script) quickly and effectively
- How to analyze a character and their motivations
- How to create a compelling performance under pressure
- How to audition for film and television, both in person and on camera
- How to download sides and upload video submissions through EcoCast
- How to receive feedback and improve your performance
Students will practice their skills on camera, as they learn the proper way to set up, record and submit their audition to casting. Students will also receive feedback from their Instructor and classmates.
Who Should Take This Course:
This course is for actors of all levels who want to improve their audition skills
What You Will Need:
- A copy of your headshot and resume (or we can help you create it)
- A notebook and pen
- A willingness to work hard and learn
Classes are held on Wednesdays from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm
The cost of the 8-week-course is $240 (Payment Plans Available at Checkout)
Benefits of Taking This Course:
There are many benefits to taking an audition and self-tape course. These benefits include:
- Look Professional:
- Many casting directors state that submissions don’t get callbacks because they were not professionally done. This course will take you to the level you need to be at to land the role.
- Increased Confidence:
- When you know how to audition effectively, you will feel more confident in landing the role.
- Improved Skills:
- This course will help you develop the skills you need to succeed in auditions, such as reading a scene quickly, analyzing a character, and creating a compelling performance.
- You will receive feedback from your Instructor and classmates, which will help you improve your performance.
- Networking Opportunities:
- You will have the opportunity to network with other actors and professionals in the industry.
If you are serious about your acting career, then an audition and self-tape course is a valuable investment.
This course will give you the skills and confidence you need to succeed in future auditions.